Friday, September 28, 2007

All in all, an especially lame day.Got high on atar halua, which was previously a red ants' hangout zone.That,I realized after I'd consumed sizable portions of the same stuff, and the red ants, of course.I may not have tasted alcohol, but I have tasted red ants.

Friend suddenly springs up in my scrapbook, talking about change, tension and suchlike.Fuck, I don't like being told that I've changed.I don't like changing.I mean physically, yes, I'd want to metamorphose into this ravishingly beautiful good looker, but umm..I don't want to change otherwise.I don't want things to change.

They've cut the trees in the frontal portion of the campus.Total shit-eating assholes, if you ask me.

That girl is getting on my nerves nowadays.If you have an effing problem with me, just admit it.Admit the fact that you've stopped communicating with a whole bunch of people for whatever heart-wrenching reasons you might have had up your sleeve.Just don't blow off your integrity like that.Just don't try and negate the fact that something's gone wrong.

And it had all started with a blogpost.Ironical.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok u might have become a red ant'ass size more pragmatic thats it.
and the gal can go screw herself
dont let that bother u

Angry Voices said...

People do weird things. Then they do weirder things to pretend they didn't.