Thursday, September 27, 2007

Langour, lyad , and suchlike

I am confused about my feelings for college life.
I absolutely adore the whole idea of sitting in class and not comprehending even one word of what is being said.On the other hand, sometimes it sucks.It sucks to be intellectually and technologically challenged.

Yes I have made ama-fucking-zing friends.
Yes I will be enthralled to have passed out from a good college.More than all that, I will almost faint with fervor if I had to state the details of each and every moment of happiness derived out of doing a course which is vocational and does not require mugging up nonsensical text from twenty fat books.

The third year is just too slow, even for my standards..For the first time ever, I don't feel like going to college.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok all the non interest stems from the eff of a person who is our h.o.d
so just do what any sane man/woman of our century would do
blog abt it.

Angry Voices said...

Friends, romans, cuntrymen. That HOD seems to be an acewhole