Monday, September 24, 2007

Right then!

Alright, this blog has been created just so that I can curse everyone and everything in general.That being the case, I've taken enough pains to create it and proclaim anonymity.I don't want my acquaintances, online or otherwise to see/read/comment on this blog.This will be my so called whiner's paradise.


ok, so today.
What all happened?
you're asking me?
  • I water waded through a murky water logged street while the Rain Gods were benevolently pissing on me.
  • I got stared at and checked out by a bald man, who was emitting this sardonic odor, variably against my tastes.He was drunk.
  • I figured out [yet again] that I am an asshole of the first order.
Three bullet points are more than enough for the first ever post.Like someone said, Its just the first blogpost, not like as if you're getting laid or something.

Coming to that,
I would, like to get laid, sometime soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yr life sucks and so does mine!!!
paulo coelho was a fool
go curse gal!!
i m with u

Angry Voices said...

So whining and dining chooses to say better laid than never, eh? :D