Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ok, so I feel like updating everyday, but cant do that at my other blog..I want people to read whatever i am writing..and I am sure that if I start doing that regularly, updating my blog that is..people are going to loose all interest. hmmmm..sooooo this where i can actually screw the capital letters and the punctuations.


A lot has been happening in my life.

My life = the T.V.

so there are like a hell lot of shows that I've been watching lately.
and categorically, all shows on TV make me wanna

1] be rich

2] be thin

3] watch a little more TV.


plus of course the mindless songs are all too good when all you want to do is lie down and procrastinate.

I saw this fantastic show on channel [V].
"My India report"

Whoever said that Indian TV is going down the drains, should probably want to reconsider.
MTV was my initial hope, but then the new show "meet or delete" is so crappy, it makes me want to bang...err..that..and bang my head against the wall, also.
I mean whats with these "dating" shows...
I remember , there was this show on channel [V] "crush" , that was sweet.
It involved the protagonist trying to confess his "crush".The show was all mushy and rosy and considering it played some Aaron Carter song during the credits, it was cute.
But cut to the present, even something as moronic as "ishq deewane" is ok. I mean there ARE some people across the country who would die to get a peek into the personal lives of their favourite TV stars(?).

Actually, the problem is MTV "meet and delete" producers and suchlike clearly target the hip, youn,g good looking "kewl-dudish" genre of TV watchers, but what about the lazy, fat , procrastinating couch potatoes like me? I am sure there are lots like me put there.

"For you, there are the make-over shows" you might tell me, but tell me the truth, who are you kidding? Are you not aware that even the makeover shows don't have fat people being made over. I've diligently followed some 7 episodes of "wear their skin" and I did not see one participant who was fat.I mean this is unfair, the fat people should get some coverage. Actually, know what? I am sure 78% of the fat people in this world are not insecure about their obesity, the only people who are aware are the "obsessed- and- possessed- with oneself" type[meeee!] and the ones who are actually thin but want to depress the effing chocolates out of the actually fat people around by continuously whining about how much weight they have put on..or how flabby they are looking in some outfit.

poof, that felt good. :D


anyway, coming back to "meet or delete", there were two guys , who were doing their level best to pataofy this girl. It was fun watching, to some extent , that extent being the line of naturalness. After a point, it all looks variry vairy staged.
Anyway, the girls was actually very cute. And one of the guys was pretty decent, with his "dark" sense of humour and sarcasm notwithstanding. They other guy, was this apparent jerk, who did turn out to be a jerk after all. With his abject showing off and everything..but anyhow, the jerk was the one who won and the other decent guy was rejected..rather " deleted" because ..well..umm..he was sarcastic!!! :-??

and the best part of the episode came at the ending..heehee, after losing , the guy goes...

"well I am feeling bad, but then I suppose the lady made a bad choice, I wish her all the best.There are a lot of women out there in the world, for me. Let me find them out.....with my fishing rod"

I was like hooahahha...

this guy should meet me ..heh heh heh....and my pick up line would be ..
"whats your bait?..Do I look fishy enough to you?"

Ok, with that amazingly pathetic note, I shalt take your leave.

Its toodle time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

see if u have seen all episode of friends u have seen almost all that television has to offer.this new show my india report havent seen but i do trust ur better judgemant..and dont watch makeover shows listen to the sunscreen song instead:-)

Macadamia The Nut said...

Life = TV?
I know the feeling honey. Know the feeling
:|

:) Nice post btw

Angry Voices said...

Dinner. Stomach's empty.. that's not the only emptiness here