Thursday, December 6, 2007

I feel happy. Things are turning out to be pretty good. I actually dress up before heading for college. Matching earrings et all. Third year has been the best year so far. Well., first year was all culture shock, second year..I dont even think it happened, what with nine friggin' months of university exams and suchlike.

So I am having a sweet load of fun nowadays. The classes don't matter. Attendance doesn't matter. What matters is the lunch break. 12.30 in the afternoon has suddenly become an incredibly important time in the entire day. Thats why I dress up, btw.

So, theres this issue of me never laughing the bare-your-teeth laugh. I never bare my teeth while laughing. Is it that big a deal? I mean I don't like my teeth setting, and I am more than eager to get braces.
But the last few days, I couldn't help but laugh out loud.
Sad as I am about college coming to an end, I want to enjoy the last few days and get over with it.

Then will be the time to feel to start feeling really sad.
Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do we also not matter anymore??

Anonymous said...

so like none asked u to choose but u did make the choice quite evident





*random online ranting*
*to be ignored*