Friday, January 25, 2008

clattering teeth.

So cold.It is.
I looove these afternoons when the raindrops on the windowsills keep reminding you of all things slow and peaceful.
Like as if, the world out there is waiting for you, and all you're doing is sipping the coffee and curling up to the music.

And conversations.
They DO effect your life in more ways than one.I thank the internet. The small talks with the zillion faceless entities are so very special. They are people, human, more so, but without any proof. Who needs proof anyway.The electronic exchange should evoke enthusiasm. and Thats all that matters.

Is it not true that the only "useful" thing that I've done in the past year is to sit and gobble up all those archives from the numerous blogs picked up from here and there. The nameless, faceless entities. Now I am an avid reader of blogs and an avid follower of God-only-knows-who's lives.

Take this for example.Or this, and this.

I know all about their first crush, the most embarrassing situations and all about the incident when they stole money for a good cause.

what happens when you meet some such person in real life?

Sigh.
I don't quite hate this weather.
Its all so very melancholic and promising at the same time.
And just look at the sky.
Just look up and look at the sky.
Don't you see the clouds looking back at you?
Don't you see them asking you to keep faith?

And college. I could go on and on about how it has changed me. Wiped out the person that used to be me. In a good way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate this weather
hate hate hate
you know why?
cause it makes me cry
u saw na today


ps:i thought most of last year was spent "going mad" the day before exams :)

Unknown said...

:D