Monday, February 4, 2008

Just take a look at me now.
I have control. I know what I am doing, where I am going. No, seriously. Look more carefully, do I look like one who has control? Even small bits of it?

I think I am just fooling around with myself. Playing with my life. I don't read the newspapers anymore.I couldn't tell who Pakash Karat is. I am going to fuck up my future. Future is equal to admission in some bigshot college for a simple P.G degree.

I wish I could just while away all my time. Listen to music. Read a bit. Thats all. That all that it takes to make me happy. To make me content.

The past few weeks have been kinda out of focus. In fact I am too bored to even blog nowadays. I just dont feel like typing out the various happenings. There are lots.

It would have been better if there was somebody to listen ti me. I mean , it would be better if I were just talking , instead of typing.

who cares anyway.

God, When will I move out to live on my own. Where I won't even have the time to ponder over who said what to me. Or why did he/she say it. whether it was meant to hurt me , whether that person is pissed with me and ALL that jazz.

I need a job. I need to work. And get paid for it. I am too tired of thinking. I am tired of being good-for-nothing. Not that I can change anything.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

remember 'dyslexic entreprenuers who are also mass communicators btw...but the dyslexia and entrepreneur has no bearing upon the fact that we are mass communicators ...it just sounded cool and well readish'
...dont worry you will not fuck up :)

Anonymous said...

btw who is prakash karat i dont know also but the name does sound familiar

undifferentiated said...

isnt he sum politician?think he's brinda karat's hubby.brinda is teh woman in amu the movie...
loved ur profile pic.
and i agree with wht u sed.really really agree.
*cheers n whoops*

Unknown said...

IAS Coaching In Jaipur
Very nice post.