Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jerking off the jerks.

The following conversation took place between myself and a guy.

I am not posting this to gather sympathy and pity and suchlike. I just found this VERY funny. I was just going through my chat history and found this.


akr: For those who know me---> "I have stopped being nice.I am tired of being a punching bag.So now onwards whenever you behave like that,just know that,you cant possibly make me feel bad,because I stopped caring...and yes I will not be the silent sufferer any more.I will lash back and you will have to pay for it.Dearly. For those who dont--> There was a time when I was all about some silly giggles.Not any longer."
akr: am i the reason u changed urself?
me: its not just you
me: there are other people as well
akr: am sorry 4 dat u knw
me: err...you dont have to be ..u know
me: i dont want ppl feeling bad for me
me: i am what i am..n i am proud of it
akr: good 4 u
me: i know
akr: the only prblm thngs dnt really wrk dat way alwez..n u nid to sumtimes value wat others think of u
me: err..so you are telling me..that i gotta give value to some guy's words.....after he wrote me off for being JUST overweight...
me: i cant do that
me: plus i value those who matter to me
me: you dont
me: anymore
akr: sorry..a guy wrote u off bcoz he felt bcoz u wr ovrwt things may nt wrk out after all..nt wrote u off.. actually.. he didnt want to press on
akr: bcoz of that uncertainty
me: what do you think i am?...
me: a fool?
me: "he felt bcoz u wr ovrwt things may nt wrk out after all"...blah.
akr: well..is it so difficult being jst frnz?
me: err..i suppose i talk to you
me: what else was there anyway?
me: and i wouldn't even had talked rudely
akr: jst sumtimes I feel ur bubly self is missing..n i feel bad..
me: had i not been going thru this phase
me: you are wrong
me: i am the same with all others
akr: ya i can guess dat
me: i am like this intentionally with you
akr: ok bye then
me: i sed i still talk to you
akr: ya ya..i knw dat
me: am still talking i suppose
akr: formality nvr wrks with me
me: so what do you want?
akr: nothing
akr: newez leave it
me: yah...and mind you EVERYTHING is going wrong with me
akr: wat happened?
me: there was this college project
akr: o
akr: n?
me: and we screwed it up badly
akr: ok
me: its just that things are not working out..
akr: d same is happening to my projct
me: and i am ALWAYS the scpegoat....why?..because i am nice n sweet
me: i better not be that way
akr: ok
akr: ya thats true ppl tek advantage wen u r nice n sweet
akr: bt ppl also bcum closer ones wen u r nice n sweet
akr: thats a fine line of judgemnt
me: i dont want ppl to come close...specially when i have this insecurity with my appearance..and you completely broke my confidence
akr: am sorry
akr: plz
akr: see..wen i was a kid..I too wz chubby..n I wz cont made aware of it.. n I started hating myself.. n then I started wrking out so rigorously to lose wt
akr: jst to b normal
akr: as in others' veiws
me: so?
akr: i knw hw it feels
me: did anyone ever write you off for being chubby?
akr: i dnt want u to feel dat bcz of me
me: and it has happened more than once
me: in my case
akr: no noone gt the chance
me: yah rite
me: nice story...very heart warming
akr: coz I started working out frm class 9
akr: that stopped my growing fat n also my growing tall
me: whatever
me: o ha..happy april fool's day
akr: same to u
akr: chek this out
me: now whats this?
akr: made this myself n with a frnd with eggs
me: ok
me: wait i will show u something
akr: ok
me: http://55-words.blogspot.com/
me: my story got selected
akr: ya its gr8
akr: hey the sites gr8
akr: maybe evn i'll strt blogging wen i'll get d time
me: hmm
akr: bt gt to study nw
me: which you wont ever..
me: ya
me: rite
akr: the truth of my unhappy life
me: bye
akr: bye.

The guy did start blogging btw. I just hope he doesn't mind the link.
Actually I don't even care. He wrote me off coz I am overweight. hmmmmmf. :-|

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

am i expected to say something intelligent after going through the conversation and the LINK???

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

very nice and amazing post Best Wedding photographer in jaipur