Saturday, April 5, 2008

Piano Smashers.

There are times when you seriously feel like smashing a nice grand shining piano. The royal sort.
Its not just frustration. Things like.."people don't understand me" are long forgotten and flicked aside. Actually, I don't want people to understand me. I'd say Doomsday is on its way the moment people start comprehending me.


but then, my dear friend Pee. Pee the pretty one. What kind of lameness is this? You pretend to bond with this stupid girl for almost three years, and then you decide that you're just way smarter than her to even doubt the fact that she is stupid.

You [pretend] to take her advice.
you [pretend] to laugh at her jokes.
You [pretend] to care about her.

All this for three whole years. Taking advantage is it? of her stupidity?

I am sure you will go a long way,Pee.
You will grace the most glorious of events. Maybe even walk the red carpet.

With your shiny eyes, the perfect smile. You will go a long way in deceiving people. As I said, maybe even walk the red carpet once in a while. But then... how glorious would a life be...if it were all fake!

Success isn't really synonymous with morality or honesty. But then, your fake smile will always take care of you. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretend pee pretty perfect pretence again the sweet talk the guru maa abject flattery being a tissue paper when ever u "break up" the sorry shit u call a relationship ....well thank you for teaching me some of the most important lessons ..i was referring to sound ....life will show me worse than u i m sure

Angry Voices said...

It gets battered before it gets a verse.

It also gets worse before getting better

Unknown said...

Cinematographer in jaipur
Nice post.