Monday, September 24, 2007

Vh1 all access isn't quite the right way to start your day.I mean you get to see the rich glossiness and the swanky lifestyle and some other stuff which might never happen to you, but its fun!

The rains have stopped but the water is still effing logged.I HAVE to send this emergency courier and theres no way in hell I am going to wade through the murk.I think I am growing thin after all.I dunno how/why but I feel thin! Which is weird, if you ask me, coz I've never really been thin, so there is no logic behind me identifying the feeling as "the thin" feel.


Enough for this morning.Will crib about some other stuff later on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is not much that u can do about divine conspiracy
so just curse the effing rain god
may piss be with him

Angry Voices said...

The crib - home sweet home. Barso re mega mega barso re